Pages

Halloween Favorites

19 September 2012

I. Love. Halloween.  I will say that 100 more times at least before October 31st!  I recently completed a photo shoot of a Halloween dessert table my sister and I styled and used items from some etsy vendors. (Not quite finished editing the pics. Will post soon.) You will find some of the item we used in the shoot in the treasury I created below:  pumpkin cupcake toppers, wooden utensils, crepe paper streamers and cupcake wraps.  The rest are things I found irresistibly cute! 



'Spooktacular Halloween Finds' by partypaperscissors

I love Halloween. These are just a few of my favorite finds.


Trick Or Treat banner or gar...
$27.00

Rustic Frankenstein Banner
$15.00

Spooktacular - Kids Hallowe...
$15.00

Fall Wreath Halloween Wreath...
$30.00

Halloween Cupcake Toppers - ...
$17.95

25 Halloween Triple Striped ...
$4.25

20 Wooden Ice Cream Spoons -...
$8.00

HALLOWEEN black and orange T...
$18.50

Smell my Feet Witches Boots ...
$4.00

Classic Black with White Pol...
$3.65

Halloween Banner Decoration ...
$12.00

Halloween Cake Bunting Paper...
$22.00

Halloween / Black Cat Cupcak...
$10.00

Orange and black Halloween g...
$15.00

Halloween Cookies Mummy Cand...
$18.00

12 Halloween favor boxes, Ha...
$10.99




No comments:

Post a Comment