Pages

Steeler Decorations

20 September 2016

In our house, we bleed black and gold.  We are fans of the Pittsburgh Steelers, the Pittsburgh Pirates, and the Pittsburgh Penguins. Before children, my husband's life, which in turn means my life, revolved around Steeler football.  Our wedding was scheduled around THEIR schedule.  My husband is lucky that it was me who he married!   I support his love and his passion for these sports 100%. 
I wanted to do something a little fun to celebrate the Steelers home opener against the Bengals...Host a little indoor tailgate...   I decided to whip up some Steeler decorations and cook up some good yinzer food. See the outcome below.
We had the traditional Pittsburgh faves, pierogies and homemade Primanti Brothers sliders.

The Steelers  
decorations turned out great and added that perfect little bit flair.
The cupcake toppers, the banners, the fabric streamer backdrop, and the garland can be found in my shop.


It was a fun Sunday in our house.  The indoor tailgate, with Steelers decorations was delish and the Steelers won!  

No comments:

Post a Comment