Pages

Halloween Ideas

14 September 2016

Fall is upon is and Halloween is right around the corner. I love this time of year. It is a great time to get creative and crafty. I have been brainstorming Halloween ideas from sweet treats to Halloween costumes to how I am going to set up the kitchen table for my kiddos.  I love to decorate our little round (seats four but we are a family of six) table for every holiday/event. So when searching for things to make my Halloween ideas a reality, of course I swung by Target. 
Jackpot!!! Run and fill your basket! Target Dollar spot has some REALLY great things to make your Halloween extra cute and extra fun. Here is a bunch of stuff that I picked up last week. I plan to share my Halloween ideas and what I am going to do with these adorable things over the next couple of weeks.
First Halloween idea... a Halloween gift. This is the easiest gife you will ever put together and cost is under $7.   

You can use any fall or Halloween inspired vessel.  I found these at the Target Dollar Spot for $3.

Next, you fill it with the candy of your choice.

And there you have it. A cute, simple, easy to put together, gift. 
My two girls will be giving these to their teachers.


More Halloween ideas to come... 

No comments:

Post a Comment