Pages

Valentine's Day Decorations

16 January 2013

A couple of weeks ago a shared with you my inspiration for the Valentine's Day line. Here is the link for those of you who missed it:  Vday Inspiration.  Though I didn't design/create as many items as I had hoped, I did make these two banners and cupcake toppers.  What do you think?  They will be posted in my shop by the weekend.  Mention this post when ordering and receive 25% off your purchase of  all Valentine's Day merch:  party paper scissors.

I have a few fun things coming around the bend...Can't wait to share them with you...I am also preparing to work on  my goal of inspiring others and helping others show their sparkle...Excited to share my new idea with you...Won't be long!  Until then...Enjoy my new Valentine's Decos.







No comments:

Post a Comment