Pages

Thanksgiving Decoration Inspiration

30 October 2012

Fall is my favorite time of year.  I not only love seeing nature create beautiful landscapes, I love the weather, the temperature, the clothing, the food, and the rustic fall color palette.

I am excited to create new fall items to add to my my shop. I will be making a fall banner or two and some Thanksgiving decorations.

This year's Thanksgiving Decorations are going to consist of the true color palette of Fall: hues of green, orange, yellow and brown.

I've included some pictures that have been an inspiration for my Thanksgiving decoration line.





Corn picture is from the blog Abergailia.

Leaves/trees picture is from We Heart It.

Tablescape picture is from All You (magagzine).

Wreath is from Red Robyn Lane.

Leaf painting is from The Joy of Color.



No comments:

Post a Comment